Having a warm cup of tea before bed can be comforting and can put an individual in the right state of mind before drifting off to sleep. Some scientific evidence indicates the body can absorb nutrients better during sleep, which has many healthy side effects. Teas have a lot of disease-preventing potential, cancer reducing agents, as well as many positive benefits. However, it is imperative to choose a tea that does not contain any sleep-disrupting caffeine. Get to know the best teas to drink to promote a quality sleep now.
Chamomile tea is thought to have numerous medicinal effects for a wide range of health issues. Although it was traditionally used as a folk remedy, the lasting benefits of chamomile have been researched for many years, and it has been found to reduce menstrual pain, lower blood sugar, slow the progression of osteoporosis, reduce pain and inflammation, treats cold symptoms, and treats certain skin conditions. Chamomile tea promotes better sleep quality because it is believed to function like benzodiazepine, which is an anti-anxiety medication that assists with the induction of sleep. Research has found chamomile binds to benzodiazepine receptors, which are what help an individual feel relaxed enough to fall asleep.
- Calms your nervous system, soothes and supports your digestion*
- Non-GMO verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Caffeine Free.
- Herbal Supplement. The highest quality, pharmacopoeia grade herbs
- Taste: Fragrantly floral, honey-like and bittersweet
- Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags (96 total tea bags)
Reveal the next tea for sleep now.